“We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of the American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel and the anti-Gospel. This confrontation lies within the plans of divine providence. It is a trial which the whole Church… must take up.” Karol Cardinal Wotyla (Sept. 1976)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

See No... Hear No... Speak No...

I can't help but hear my dearly-departed Irish grandmother's (County Longford) words echo in my head, "May God, Forgive Ya.." on this post.

In watching the State of the Union the other night, I couldn't help but draw strong comparisons between Obama, Biden and Pelosi being in the same camera shot, and the three-man government that was in judgment of Charleston Heston. Tell me if you see it:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Funny stuff.

The 3 chimps wouldn't have a 12trillion dollar deficit.