“We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of the American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the Church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel and the anti-Gospel. This confrontation lies within the plans of divine providence. It is a trial which the whole Church… must take up.” Karol Cardinal Wotyla (Sept. 1976)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Blobfish; Things to Come

This is a picture of the blobfish, a fish found off the coast of Australia. It has no muscles, just basically a gelatin like covering.

I saw this picture the other day and it alarmed me significantly. I came to the conclusion, "Boy this is the direction my looks are heading in." Actually, put some glasses on it, and it pretty much looks like any patriarch member of my family who lived past 70 years old.

No comments: